I’ve shared my story how my mother’s home sale motivated me to become a Realtor in 2007, specializing in ethically representing the age 50+ demographic and seniors.
I help you:
- Understand current trends in the local real estate market.
- Develop a proven sale strategy based on the property condition, location, and current market conditions.
- Explain cost vs. benefits of repairs and updates.
- Work within your timeline for moving.
We also excel in the area of pre-sale preparation including repairs, estate sale, staging and photography. Among our most common feedback is how amazed clients are in the professionalism of staging a house for sale and the fast results our work produced.
I’m most often thanked for going the extra mile whether it’s shoveling a snow walkway, vacuuming before a showing because the cleaner’s vacuum broke, showing a variety of areas based on individual search criteria, finding home matches within budget, and ultimately finding the perfect home.
To further my commitment to providing seniors with a distinct level of expertise and efficiency, I maintain the following professional distinctions and organizational active involvement:
- Certified Senior Housing Professional and Seniors Real Estate Specialist designations.
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert and Graduate Real Estate Institute designations.
- Member of the Douglas County Seniors Council, Arapahoe County Council on Aging, Southwest Senior Coalition, Preferred Senior Solutions Team and the Women’s Estate Planning Council; yearly sponsor of the Colorado Bar Elder Law Retreat.
What Distinguishes a Certified Senior Housing Professional?
Less than 200 real estate agents in the country have earned this designation due to its rigorous requirements for a minimum of 25 hours of CE credit per year in senior related courses and activities.
Among the most respected Realtors in their markets, CSHP’s have completed extensive course work, testing, an in-depth career review and reference/background check. CSHP’s are specialists who know in order to best serve seniors they need to surround themselves with a resource team of trusted professionals and have proven systems.
CSHP’s are far better equipped than general real estate agents in their knowledge of seniors real estate issues and are committed to serving as professional partners throughout the entire process surrounding a later-in-life move.
Trusted Team Members
Many times the thought of moving seems overwhelming. There are many components that need to come together to achieve optimal results. I can provide connections to my team of trusted professionals to help with the process.
- Home Repair Experts.
- Estate Sale Specialists.
- Legal, Tax and Financial Consultants.
- House Cleaning Services.
- Senior Move Managers.
- Adult Living Placement Specialists.
- Home Staging Professionals.
- Senior Care Managers, Conservators and Guardians.
To further assist you, please enjoy my free podcasts, “Downsizing Made Easy” and “Moving Mom and Dad,” as well as my testimonials.
If these results are what you are looking for, my approach is no pressure and the first call is just to see if we’re a fit. If not, I’m happy to refer you. I look forward to discussing how I may help you: 303-859-0198
Remember to ask about my Seniors Saver Program!